Choose Your Desired Option(s)
Leopard – WordPress offload media copies files from your WordPress Media Library to Amazon S3, Wasabi,google cloud, DigitalOcean Spaces and rewrites URLs to server the files from that same storage provider, or from the CDN of your choice (CloudFront).
When the big website works, I see need to reduce bandwidth consumption is necessary for website to operate effectively and securely.
Underground and automatic synchronization: For large websites with a large number of images, videos, pdf …. etc, synchronization will be difficult (because it is required not to turn off the web browser or the sleeping computer). Underground and automatic synchronization function, you can turn off the computer to go to sleep or other tasks. Save your time and achieve the highest efficiency. – tutorial
Work with FTP
You can use ftp to upload files to the cloud, then use the “file from cloud” function to use files from the cloud for the website.
- This function only supports woocommerce and easy digital downloads.
- Only support files and it does not support images (because images need resizing for different sizes).
- Unlimited existing media to S3
- Unlimited and all in one. No add-on, no more money.
- Support AWS S3, Google, wasabi, DigitalOcean Spaces storage
- Add: Custom path folder bucket – tutorial
- Pull Assets (js, css, fonts, svg..etc from theme, plugin, core wordpress) – Tutorial
- Underground and automatic synchronization function
- easy digital downloads ( support storage: google, wasabi, S3)
- Digital/Downloadable Product woocommerce ( support storage: google, wasabi, S3)
- Select files from folders on cloud in wooCommerce download and Easy Digital Downloads. Work with public and private.
- Compress Objects Automatically ( Enable GZIP )
- Minify CSS, JS, HTML
- Removing the emoji
- Change the Custom path
- Support WebP – Create WebP file automatically after uploading and rebuilding. Automatically synchronize to cloud. – tutorial
- Support Frontend Submissions – Easy Digital Downloads– tutorial
- Supported regenerate thumbnail plugin with images on the cloud.
- Support edit ( Scale, Crop, rotate, flip ) images on cloud. – tutorial
- Select file with shortcode or url from cloud. – tutorial
- Rewrite Asset URLs for Asset Option
- Support Multisite
- Cache-Control option
- Cross Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) option. – Tutorial
- synchronize between bucket in a cloud and other cloud.
- From Cloud AWS S3
- From Cloud WASABI
- From Cloud GOOGLE
- From Cloud DIGITALOCEAN SPACES
- Free Updates
- Compatibility with Advanced Custom Fields PRO
- Allow File Upload Types option
- Delete files automatically from WordPress when copying them on storage
- Automatic replacement of media links: resource is uploaded from server storage rather than from your site
- Compare with EWWW Image Optimizer, Shortpixel Image Optimizer , tinypng, Smush Plugin. (Noted: Only compatible when not using “Remove from server” https://prnt.sc/qghib9 )
- Compatible With WPML
- WooCommerce Integrated Theme
- Compatible With WP All Import
- WordPress 5.x+ support
- Translations Ready
– WP Rocket: You use WP Rocket normally, but cache function will use cache from the cloud
– Support Multisite: Support multisite network not synonymous use a regular license for multiple domains. This is envato rule. You can surely buy multiple licenses at codecanyon and use the same downloaded plugin.
– Hi once i setup this plugin aand moved files to s3 how do i moe them back to server later when i no longer needed this plugin?
– If you don’t select Remove from server: when uploading files to S3, your server still exists files. http://prntscr.com/o7i2iw
– If you select Remove from server: when uploading files to S3, the file on your server will be deleted.
You want to restore the file from the cloud to your server, select the file and click the option “Copy to server from Amazon S3” http://prntscr.com/o7i7kt
– but then if i don’t select remove from server, images are not being pulled from s3. so how do i get them from erver with out checking the remove from server option.
– But then if i don’t select remove from server, images are not being pulled from s3: The file path still originates from S3. Because your data has been uploaded to S3.
Explain: Remove from server: Delete files on the server when the files have been uploaded to S3, saving storage space on the server.
First of all, Thanks so much for purchased our items. We were really appreciated it and hope you enjoy it! If you need support, all support will be conducted through our support system ( https://nouthemes.ticksy.com ). We usually get back to you within 24 hours. (except holiday seasons which might take longer).